Followers

Saturday 22 March 2014

old Schnapper Point pier...


view of old Schnapper Point pier as it was in 2010.
Now it is shorter because the narrowing end - rotten - has been cut off, and left to Mother Nature's art...


Welcome to  Scenic Weekends

Links appear each Saturday morning 6:00am EST Australia.
** Please only link your post and not your whole blog.
** Please ensure that your links are not too long. They upset the blog layout.
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed.




The hangout for scenery junkies!
(Thank you Sallie! Loved the caption in your first link here, so I bludged it!)

5 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

great scene - I'm a bit concerned that every week that add a link here when I first click on "Add a link" I end up with new browser window opening directing me to the kind of website I really do not wish to visit. At first I thought I might have picked up some malware but it seems only to happen with linkys here so I thought I'd best alert you to the problem.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Thanks Gerald...I link up too and don't get that. But then I do have adBlock.

Sara Chapman said...

And such scenic clouds, too!

Gerald (SK14) said...

Just linking up again here with another blogpost am pleased to say didn't have a problem - nor with two links to ShadowSunday so hopefully not a problem at the linky end.

Alexa T said...

So charming blue: "up in the sky and down on the waters...". Thanks for sharing once again!